Week 10 Internship Blog

 

Hello everyone and welcome to another week of my internship and corresponding blog post. This week was quite mixed on the spectrum of good and bad spreading amongst the various aspects of my life, and similarly to the past few weeks, most of my work has been the same across all classes and projects for the most part.

Well, the one thing that pushed this week into the negative was finding an issue with my car that required the utmost panic and speed to get it back. This was also on the day where I had a quiz and a discussion post due. As you could imagine throwing this kind of wrench into the turbine of me preparing for these two things throughout the week is quite stressful and completely threw me off my edge. This in fact caused me to get the lowest grade yet on my quiz, not a horrible grade but noticeable. This event was actually the first time I required an Uber and walking outside my living complex, and I am just happy it waited to rain the day after this incident. For My other classes I have been gathering sources to prepare my argument essays in my Dead Sea Scrolls class.

For The Battle of Olustee Project I have been finishing my PowerPoint preparing for our group presentation in November. This week I contacted Diana Dizon about helping me and our website to create a story map about The Battle of Olustee to place on the same page as my summary to give people the ability to see a very straight forward view of the battle itself and not much of the leading up or aftermath. I can not wait to see what she comes up with, it will certainly allow us to reach a bigger audience. For my part I have been refining and trying different tones and sentences in the paragraphs I use to try and creating a vision of what is happening, all of which is still in a work in progress state.

As I said earlier much of the same but also quite hectic from the struggles of the world outside of education and internships. I plan on finishing up my PowerPoint this week or next and finishing my summary of the battle as well along with the other schoolwork that is required for me to do. Thank you for reading and have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 15 Internship Blog

Week 12 Internship Blog

Week 13 Internship Blog